JPS Immigration is in a prime position to provide Corporate Immigration consultancy services to companies of all sizes. Immigration and work permit regulations differ from country to country and can cause significant administrative headaches if not handled accurately, not to mention the distress and embarrassment caused if an international employee is refused entry to the host country.
Our aim is to consult with employers on the routes that are available to them in bringing overseas staff to the UK which are conducive to their commercial needs.
Services for Businesses
Help obtain an Sponsor Licence - a requirement under the Points Based System for UK based employers wishing to sponsor non EEA/ European staff
- Help an employer obtain a Tier 2 Work permit that will allow them to bring valuable staff from overseas
- Undertake a risk assessment of the types of Immigration options available to an employer and decide on the most beneficial option for the business
- Ensure that the work force and internal systems are compliant with the latest immigration legislation and thus protecting employers from potentially damaging immigration enforcement
- Regular in house immigration compliance audits
- Provide information, guidance and handle Certificate of Sponsorship (work permit) applications for employees relocating to the UK;
- Provide the most efficient means of legalising the stay of newly identified staff in the UK
- Assist with the set up of new companies in the UK and any associated 'Sole Representative' visas
- Handle employees requests for advice including family immigration matters, permanent residency and British Nationality
- Taking full responsibility of Immigration functions handled by HR departments by providing value for money services and 100% focus on ever changing Immigration Legislation
- Training HR staff and employers with regards to their obligations under the Immigration Rules
- Services provided can be tailor made so that if an Employer requires 24 hours 7 days a week support this can be accommodated.
In view of the Points Based System regarding employment we are able to provide Employers with innovative and comprehensive Immigration solutions for their business needs.
Essentially we aim to provide a Global Expatriate Mobility Solution to employers and will provide support and advice on global immigration issues