The UK Visa & Immigration Experts
UK Visas & Immigration Permits
JPS Immigration provides affordable and effective solutions to all matters relating to UK Visas and Immigration. The range of services covers Spouses, Partners & Families, Dependant Visas, Work Permits, European Permits & Settlement Visas for Family members. We offer highly competitive fixed legal fees for our Visa Services and can even provide Affordable Document Checking Services for your visa application if you do not require a full Visa service.
UK Marriage, Spouse, Fiancée & Partner Visas
If you are in a relationship with a British Citizen or a person who is settled here you can apply to enter or remain in the UK as their partner. If successful you will be granted permission to remain for a probationary period of 33 months – or two and a half years if you are already in the UK. You will then be able to extend this for a further two and a half years – at which time you will be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain also known as Permanent Residency.
New Visa Rules regarding financial requirements for these types of Family Settlement visas were introduced in 2012 and are complicated. In many cases the UK Sponsor must show that they are earning a gross income of £18,600 which can be from sources such as employment, rental income and self employment. They can also show cash savings but it must comply with the rules and regulations set by the Home Office under the Financial Requirements. Another aspect to consider is that income sources can be combined in order to make up any shortfalls. For example if a sponsors annual salary is less than £18,600 then they can make up the shortfall by showing cash savings but a complicated calculation is used by the Home Office to assess the actual amount of the shortfall. We offer a full visa service where we prepare and manage the entire application for you or can provide advice on any legal issues that may be of concern.
If your application for a UK Spouse or Partner Visa is successful you will be able to work or study in the UK as soon as your Visa has been granted.
Additional Visa services we provide range from :
- All UK Tier 1 Visa Types including Entrepreneurs and Investors.
- All UK Tier 2 Visa Types (work permits / Intra company transfers).
- UK Family Visitor Visas for Family Members.
- UK Settlement Visas for your Children and other family members.
- Tier 2 Work Permit dependants.
- EAA Family Permits – If you are a European national living in the UK then we can also arrange a EEA Permit for your overseas partner to join you.
- Premium Fast Track Visa Service for UK Visas where the decision is granted on the same day. We can make a booking for this service within the Home Office Visa premium service centre or if you are applying overseas at British Embassy, Consulate or Visa Application Centre. (conditions apply).
Specialists in UK Visas & Immigration Services
UK Immigration Property Inspection Report Services
Free Property Report with a UK Visa Application (conditions apply).