Home Office Approved English Language Tests for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) & British Citizenship - B1 / Entry 3 ESOL Level
We are a registered test centre and accredited by a UK Home Office (UK Visas & Immigration) approved centre to conduct English Language Tests for UK Indefinite Leave to Remain (also known as Permanent Residency) and British Citizenship / Naturalisation applicants. Our B1 / Entry 3 ESOL level tests are 25 minutes in length and consist of only Speaking and Listening parts. There is no reading or writing involved.
We are one of the very few Immigration Law firms in the UK that provide Approved English Tests in addition to our UK Immigration and Visa Services. We can also provide mock English tests if you do not feel comfortable with sitting the real test. We provide English Language tests at the following levels
- B1 / Entry 3 ESOL Level Tests for UK Permanent Residency (ILR) and British Citizenship / Naturalisation Applications
Under Home Office Immigration Rules all non-European citizens will have to show that their command of English is good enough to cope with everyday life before being granted a UK visa and British Citizenship. Important: In order to qualify for ILR & British Citizenship clients must pass the B1 / Entry 3 ESOL Level English Test in addition to the Life in the UK test. We do not provide the Life in the UK test as these tests are normally conducted separately from B1 / Entry 3 ESOL Test centres. We can provide our tests to clients from across the UK. If you are having difficulty in finding a suitable test centre in your area we can normally provide a test for you within 5 days at our offices.
You will need to meet the English Test requirement if:
- You are a citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area /EU and Switzerland; and
- Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residency) and British Citizenship
We can offer you:
- Discounted & Combined Home Office Approved English Tests with a full UK visa application service
- Flexible test times
- We can also provide weekend and emergency tests*
- Professional advice and guidance on the test process including mock tests
- Immigration advice on your Visa application
We also provide discounted fees if clients require a combined service of UK Visa Application preparation and an English test. *Subject to additional fees and availability