Close this search box.
JPS Immigration UK Visa

JPS Immigration Lawyers

Experts in UK Immigration Law

jps visa and immigration permit card image

UK Visas and Immigration Permits

UK visas & immigration permits can be affordably and effectively provided by JPS Immigration.


The range of services covers spouses, partners & families, dependant visas, work permits, European permits & settlement visas for family members.


We offer highly competitive fixed legal fees for UK visas & immigration permits and can even provide affordable document checking services for your visa application if you do not require a full visa service.

UK Marriage, Spouse, Fiancée & Partner Visas

If you are in a relationship with a British citizen or a person who is settled here, you can apply to enter or remain in the UK as their partner. If successful, you will be granted permission to remain for a probationary period of 33 months – or two and a half years, if you are already in the UK. You will then be able to extend this for a further two and a half years – at which time you will be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain also known as permanent residency.


New visa rules regarding financial requirements for these types of family settlement visas were introduced in 2012 and are complicated. In many cases the UK sponsor must show that they are earning a gross income of £29,000 which can be from sources such as employment, rental income and self employment. They can also show cash savings but it must comply with the rules and regulations set by the home office under the financial requirements.


Another aspect to consider is that income sources can be combined in order to make up any shortfalls. For example if a sponsors annual salary is less than £29,000 then they can make up the shortfall by showing cash savings but a complicated calculation is used by the home office to assess the actual amount of the shortfall.


We offer a full visa service where we prepare and manage the entire application for you or can provide advice on any legal issues that may be of concern.


If your application for a UK spouse or partner visa is successful you will be able to work or study in the UK as soon as your visa has been granted.

jps visa application image bigger
jps corporate immigration services image

Additional UK Visas and Immigration services we provide range from: