Renew your UK Visa or Biometric residence card
Is your UK Visa or Biometric residence card expiring soon? Normally you need to start looking at your next UK Visa extension / ILR within 6 months of the expiry date.
Do not delay your UK Visa extension or ILR application. Delays can cause problems with your employer and result in longer processing times from the Home Office. Poor quality applications will be refused and fees are not refunded by the Home Office.
Covid-19 Virus & UK Visa extension considerations?
In view of the Covid-19 Virus it is important to realise that the Home Office have provided limited information on how the extension visa process will be determined or how long it will take. This is even more crucial as many people may have lost their jobs or have limited working hours/ income which impacts the financial requirements they must meet for partners.
What is VERY IMPORTANT is that all applicants MUST apply in time before their current UK Visa permission expires. Often this is within a 28 day window of the expiry date of the biometric residence card OR calculated from the point of initial arrival in the UK, on the Spouse / partner Visa, which is normally 30 months (2.5 years). Do not think that the Home Office / UKVI will show a flexible and lenient attitude due to how badly the virus has affected many families and couples. It is important that your UK Visa status is secured and that applications are completed correctly and submitted and paid for in time.
In many cases it is better to apply after calculating the initial arrival / entry into the UK as it means that you can apply earlier than expected.
How can we help you with your UK Extension visa or Entry Clearance application?
We are currently offering numerous discounts on all our UK Visa further leave to remain extension applications to all sponsor , applicants and couples. This also applied to initial Entry Clearance application if applying from overseas. Our expertise and help extends to:
• UK Visa case prepared & managed by former UK Embassy Visa Official to give you complete peace of mind and satisfaction – We are certified by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) who regulate our work and we are legally permitted to provide Immigration advice and services.
• Unlimited Legal consultations including full advice & support to ensure the application is done correctly and you meet all the visa requirements – We provide skype / telephone consultations. Sponsor Documents can be scanned to us to review and approve.
• We provide an easy to follow check list of supporting documentation required prior to application completion. We will cross check all supporting evidence and documents to ensure it meets UKVI / Home Office visa standards.
• Legal immigration submission outlining how and why and applicant qualifies under the Immigration rules taking into account any compelling/ compassionate circumstances.
• UK Sponsors Employment status presented and explained to the UKVI – This is very important as most of the legal paperwork must come from the Sponsor under the partner rules.
• Online UK Visa Application completed and fully prepared. All our applications are presented in a manner expected by the UKVI Visa Section.
• Appointment submission date booked with the British Embassy/ UKVI .
• Supporting evidence collated and presented appropriately.
• We will also give advice on English test procedures and help in finding suitable test centres if you have not done the test yet.